Team Members must ensure the best possible experience for all members and guests by performing a variety of tasks on a daily basis
* Answer phones, conduct tours, greeting, group class and babysitting sign-ins, and POS * Take potential members on tours; present memberships * Sign up new members; complete recap paperwork and tour log * Clean all areas of club, including interior, exterior, group X, spinning, pool, locker rooms and shower areas, as needed and/or directed by management
* Actively supervise the care of children including playtime and ensure a safe and enjoyable environment * Participate in interactive play with children, playing with toys and facilitating simple arts and crafts * Communicate & enforce policies, procedures and guidelines to parents/members * Clean and sanitize toys, tables, chairs and play areas several times a day
* Must be available to work variable shifts during peak times, evenings, weekends, and holidays * Ensure excellent customer service to all members and guests at all times * Participate in all staff-related meetings and other required activities and assist in the implementation of club programs and events * Must adhere to all company policies and procedures at all times and perform other related duties as assigned by management
* Previous customer service experience preferred * CPR & First Aid training a plus * Good communication skills * Fluent in English. Additional languages a plus
Blast Offers More!
Blast Fitness is the fastest growing, privately-owned health club chain in America. Our goal is to provide each and every Blast Fitness member with resources to achieve their optimal fitness goals in a clean, friendly and comfortable environment. All Blast Fitness clubs will provide communities with first-class family friendly health clubs, at a very affordable low-monthly rate.
Blast Fitness offers great opportunity for growth and employees enjoy medical and dental benefits as well as paid holidays/time off. Join us and take the first step into your new career!
* Blast Fitness is an equal opportunity employer.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.