Here at CareerStaff Unlimited, we are currently looking to hire Licensed Nursing Assistants for opportunities nearConcord, NH! These passionate qualified LNAs will have a strong focus on patient care and be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Qualified candidates should havesix months of experience. As one of the largest and most recognized providers of healthcare professionals, CareerStaff Unlimited has the fantastic opportunities you want, with the pay and benefits you deserve. We will match Licensed Nursing Assistants like you, with top healthcare facilities in your area!
BENEFITS FOR A LICENSED NURSING ASSISTANT LNA:
* Top compensation
* Flexible schedule
* Full Medical Benefits and 401(K)
* Referral bonus program
* Weekly pay with direct deposit
* Once hired in our system you can work in any setting across the country!
* Demonstrate thorough knowledge of care and current clinical practice, treatments and interventions, specific to position specialty
* Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies and procedures
* Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care goals
* Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
* Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations
* Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family members, visitors, government agencies and personnel, according to position setting
* Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
* Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
* 6 months of experience as Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) in Long Term Care or Skilled Nursing Facility.
* Current Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) license or license eligible in the state of employment
* Licensed Nursing Assistant degree from an accredited institution
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (?CareerStaff?) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff?s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Nikki Lizotte - Recruiter
CareerStaff Unlimited -www.careerstaff.com
###-###-#### - *****@careerstaff.com
* Job City: Concord
* Shift: 11P-7A
* Setting: Affiliate
* Order ID:39803 Associated topics: licensed, licensed practical, licensed vocational nurse, lvn, med, nurse ii, nurse iii, nurses, practical nurse, vocational nurse
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.