- CareerStaff Unlimited
- $50,150.00 -62,860.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
322 N State St
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) ? Skilled / Nursing Home ? Travel
Details: 174 bed hospital; : Building is 4 floors and they are needed to work on the TCU (transitional care unit); they will be doing med passes and dealing with higher acquity patients than LTC, Nurse to patient ratio: 1:20; will receive one full shift of orientation, there is an assisted living across the street where they might be able to rent a studio (he will get back to us on pricing on Monday)
Pleasant View Center is located in Concord New Hampshire. We have a Transitional Care Unit that specializes in Skilled Nursing and Physical, Occupational, Speech and Respiratory Therapies. Additionally, our facility has two vibrant LongTerm Care communities.
Concord's historic Main Street area is home to various sites of cultural significance, including Railroad Square, the Eagle hotel, which hosted such notable guests as Eleanor Roosevelt and Richard Nixon, The Pierce Manse, former home of President Franklin Pierce, and the State House, the oldest state capitol in which the legislature meets in its original chambers. Far more than the sum of its history, Concord boasts a popular planetarium, plentiful performing arts and an international speedway.
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE LPN-LTC
1. 1 Year(s) of current LTC Experience
2. BLS issued through American Heart Association
3. Must be eligible to work in the United States
4. NH State LPN License or Compact Nursing License
CAREERSTAFF TRAVEL NURSING
1. Immediate openings
2. Professional recruiters working to place you on the best assignments available nationwide
3. Dedicated internal support staff to ensure your needs are quickly met
4. Competitive Compensation Package
5. Paid company housing or generous housing stipend
6. Travel and licensing reimbursements
7. Pets are welcome
8. Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
9. Referral Bonuses
* Job City: CONCORD
* Shift: 7P-7A
* Setting: Affiliate
* Order ID:39720
Associated topics: hemodialysis, licensed practical, lpn, nurse i, nurse ii, nurse iv, nurse lpn, nurses, practical nurse, vocational nurse
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...