Details: 174 bed hospital; : Building is 4 floors and they are needed to work on the TCU (transitional care unit); they will be doing med passes and dealing with higher acquity patients than LTC, Nurse to patient ratio: 1:20; will receive one full shift of orientation, there is an assisted living across the street where they might be able to rent a studio (he will get back to us on pricing on Monday)
Pleasant View Center is located in Concord New Hampshire. We have a Transitional Care Unit that specializes in Skilled Nursing and Physical, Occupational, Speech and Respiratory Therapies. Additionally, our facility has two vibrant LongTerm Care communities.
Concord's historic Main Street area is home to various sites of cultural significance, including Railroad Square, the Eagle hotel, which hosted such notable guests as Eleanor Roosevelt and Richard Nixon, The Pierce Manse, former home of President Franklin Pierce, and the State House, the oldest state capitol in which the legislature meets in its original chambers. Far more than the sum of its history, Concord boasts a popular planetarium, plentiful performing arts and an international speedway.
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE LPN-LTC
1. 1 Year(s) of current LTC Experience
2. BLS issued through American Heart Association
3. Must be eligible to work in the United States
4. NH State LPN License or Compact Nursing License
CAREERSTAFF TRAVEL NURSING
1. Immediate openings
2. Professional recruiters working to place you on the best assignments available nationwide
3. Dedicated internal support staff to ensure your needs are quickly met
4. Competitive Compensation Package
5. Paid company housing or generous housing stipend