If you are a Software Engineer with multimedia experience, please read on! This is a full time position based in gorgeous Concord, New Hampshire.
**Top Reasons to Work with Us**
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Great Work/Life Balance
- Be part of a fun loving and hard working organization
**What You Will Be Doing**
We are currently looking for a talented individual who can design and implement enterprise level components for storage and retrieval of multimedia data. This individual must have strong knowledge of C# and C++ language skills. The successful candidate will also have a strong understanding of Multimedia on Linux and Windows operating systems.
**What You Need for this Position**
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related
- Experience using C# and/or C+- Experience designing and implementing high performance and mission critical services
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including solid working knowledge of Windows/Linux based applications
- Ability to debug entire solutions
- Experience working with high availability systems
- Database Design, with an emphasis on performance tuning
- Web Client experience, with emphasis on multimedia content delivery, HTML5
- Network Layer protocols/APIs and toolsets for monitoring, dissecting, investigating network packets
- Experience with application profiling
- Multimedia technologies including SIP, H323, H263, H264, H.264, MJPEG, VP8 (in a WEBM), and/or other multimedia formats
So, if you are a Software Engineer with multimedia experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.