- NTG Groups, LLC
- $83,490.00 -118,400.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
30 North Street
Speech Language Pathologist
Nationwide Therapy Group
Nationwide Therapy Group is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) who is looking for placement at a SNF, hospital, home health, and/or outpatient services. We are looking for a motivated and energetic SLP to join our team. A speech language pathologist (SLP) is responsible for performing comprehensive therapy evaluations and assessments.
Benefits for the Speech Language Pathologist - SLP CCC including:
- Weekly direct deposit
- License Reimbursements
- Up to $600 CEU reimbursement
- Referral bonus: up to $1500 referral bonus
- Health insurance, 100 % paid by the employer
Requirements of the Speech Language Pathologist - SLP CCC:
- One year experience required
- Active Applicable State Licensure
- American Heart Association issued BLS
- Clean Background Check and Clean Drug Screen
- We do not provide H-1B visa sponsorship
Job Type: Contract
Associated topics: cfy, language, language pathologist, slp, slpa, speech, speech and language pathologist, speech language, speech language pathologist, speech therapist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...