- The May Institute
- $108,380.00 -167,060.00/year*
30 North Street
The May Institute's Adult Services division is currently accepting applications for a Residential Director. The qualified candidate will oversee sixteen residential programs dispersed across Cape Cod serving adults with developmental disabilities.
* Provide day-to-day supervision to three Assistant Residential Directors.
* Capacity to interact with a large multi-disciplinary team of senior managers, nursing and clinical staff.
* Capacity to interact in a corporate environment with senior leadership of various disciplines.
* Review and conduct quality assurance audits.
* Conduct DPPC Administrative Reviews in conjunction with the Center's Human Resources Manager.
* Provide leadership, direction and mentorship for staff training and supervision. Acts as the leader for JaMM (Journey to aMAYzing Manager) training program participants and be involved with continuous improvement of the JaMM program.
* Foster the mentor relationship between JaMM participants and the PC/ AD leaders within the assigned area.
* Ensure new Direct Support Professionals are trained according to the Ultimate DSP standards.
* Provide the overall guidance and training to meet State/Federal and Private standards: Quest Certification, MAP, HCSIS and CARF requirements.
* Attend and/or facilitate administration, QI, clinical/ISP meetings and staff meetings.
* Facilitate a line of communication with families and guardians as needed
* Facilitate a line of communication with funding agencies
* Active member of the PBIS Leadership Team, Tier I and III teams.
* Participate in on-call responsibilities
* Works directly with Corporate Talent Acquisition Manager to develop and execute on recruiting strategy for the programs within the managed area.
* MAP Certified
* At least five years of management experience in a similar setting
* Bachelor's degree in a related field required; Master's degree preferred. (10+ years experience in a similar role in lieu of education may be considered)
* Demonstrated knowledge of DDS Quest process, HCSIS process, DDS ISP process, and MAP
* MAP certification preferred or capable of being certified
* Capable of working a flexible schedule
* Demonstrated strong supervisory and communication skills
* Pay Type Salary
* Mashpee, MA, USA
Associated topics: administrative, administrative coordinator, administrative staff, assist, asso, chief operations officer, facilities, food, operational support, operations director
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...