The Auditor is a key member of the Cash and Security Audit Team. The Auditor will assist with the planning, performing, and reporting of the armored carrier audits; and will support the Audit Manager and other Auditor(s) in executing audits in a team-based environment.
As an experienced member on the Cash and Security Audit Team, the Auditor is expected to successfully execute audit procedures including those in more complex audit areas as required. The Auditor will serve as an important point of contact during the audits. The Auditor assists in developing recommended audit plans, noting issues during execution of audit plans, and overseeing remediation plans as well as payment for any losses incurred by U.S. Bank, Elan.
+ Participate in projects and/or activities that ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations
+ Identify gaps and provide solutions that minimize losses resulting from inadequate armored carrier processes, systems or human errors
+ Identify, respond and/or escalate risks as appropriate
+ Audit U.S. Bank, Elan managed inventories and the customer's facilities
+ Test and provide guidance to those being audited during the audit
+ Demonstrate an ability to effectively report, orally and in writing, exceptions to the armored carrier vault and armored carrier management and remediate audit findings
+ Explain/communicate monetary differences and audit findings to Cash Operations/Management, Elan West and Vendor Management/Vendor Support
+ Monitor exceptions and remediation as well as ensure all remediation's are completed to U.S. Bank, Elan's satisfaction
+ Demonstrate a clear understanding of the latest FinCEN guidance to armored carriers; money transmitter laws; Regulation E; USA PATRIOT Act; Anti-Money Laundering and Bank Secrecy Act requirements
+ Stay abreast of general business/economic developments and new pronouncements/standards, to gain an understanding of their links and impacts to the assigned risk areas
+ Understand and apply technical standards as applicable
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of applicable experience
- Thorough knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends that impact their assigned line of business
- Thorough understanding of the business line's operations, products/services, systems, and associated risks/controls
- Thorough knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies
- Strong process facilitation, project management, and analytical skills
- Must possess business acumen and credibility to help business line(s) proactively identify and address changing workforce needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially, Advanced Excel and Microsoft Access
**Primary Location:** Minnesota-MN-Richfield
**Shift:** 1st - Daytime
**Average Hours Per Week:** 40
**Requisition ID:** 190017968
**Other Locations:** United States
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.