U.S. Bank is currently seeking an Insights and Reporting Analyst, who will be responsible for very complex reporting projects that gather and integrate large volumes of data, performs in-depth analysis, interprets results and develops actionable insights and recommendations for use across the company for customer and employee populations. Additional responsibilities include:
? Acquires data from multiple data sources in order to perform analysis and reporting;
? Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in complex data in order to provide answers to business questions, as well as provides recommendations for action;
? Presents data and analysis in a clear and concise manner, allowing the audience to quickly understand the results and recommendations so they activate upon them and make data-driven decisions;
? Collaborates with various partners to provide a holistic view of the analysis;
? Measures and monitors results of applied recommendations and presents adjustments; and
? Ensures all data acquisition, sharing, and results of applied recommendations are compliant with company standards.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five to seven years of data analysis experience
- Eight to ten years of experience in banking or financial services
- Five or more years of WebFOCUS or SQL programming
- Experience in financial services, with deep knowledge of financial services products, customers, transaction and interaction data, and source systems
- Deep knowledge of bank marketing campaigns, consumer credit, and deposit products
- Ability to work well independently and with limited, direct supervision
- Demonstrated leadership and critical-thinking skills
- Ability to data mine, analyze data, and present insights in a meaningful way
- Ability to develop and maintain strategic partnerships with senior business unit management, business partners, and project sponsors, as well as communicate effectively with business and development teams, end users, and product owners
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication, analytical, and documentation skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, can-do attitude environment
**Job:** Project Management / Analysis
**Primary Location:** Minnesota-MN-Richfield
**Shift:** 1st - Daytime
**Average Hours Per Week:** 40
**Requisition ID:** 190012407
**Other Locations:** United States
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.