Assists Mortgage Regional Manager in the leadership and management of Mortgage Loan Originators to achieve production goals, operational excellence, growth and profitability of the region. Maintains a personal pipeline of retail mortgage loans. Recruits, interviews and trains elite talent, as well as be pro-active in retaining current employees and managing performance. Actively participates in local and state mortgage banking, realtor, and builder trade associations, and maintains a thorough understanding of mortgage industry knowledge and current issues. Communicate business goals, objectives and company performance results to staff. Promote an effective sales environment through sales training, individual and team coaching, and creation of marketing materials. Act as liaison between U.S. Bank Home Mortgage and other departments/areas of the company. Establishes collaborative partnerships with other business lines within U.S. Bank.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Two or more years of experience as a Retail Mortgage Loan Originator
- Minimum two years of supervisory experience
- Expert knowledge of sales and sales strategies
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated new business development and relationship management skills
- Thorough knowledge of mortgage products/services, operations, and current market trends
**Primary Location:** New Hampshire
**Shift:** 1st - Daytime
**Average Hours Per Week:** 40
**Requisition ID:** 190012003
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Associated topics: banker, banking solution, client, loan review, loan underwriter, mortgage loan officer, mortgage originator, personal banker ii, sale, sell
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.