Elavon is a leading global provider of merchant payment processing services to over 1 million customers worldwide. Backed by the financial strength and stability of our parent company, U.S. Bank, we are setting new standards in connectivity, convenience, reliability, security and innovation.
Develops profitable new business account relationships and increases profitability. Identifies business opportunities based on knowledge of clients, markets, products and services. Works through various channels for lead development including bank partners, technology partners, and self-generated opportunity identification. Develops in-depth sales presentations to existing and prospective enterprise clients. Implements and maintains an effective referral network and call program to promote sales. Establishes and maintains internal relationships. Establishes and maintains good public relationships with the community to enhance the organization's image and develop new business.
The National Sales Director will be selling payment processing and technology solutions to National/Enterprise customers in the Retail Sector.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Seven to nine years of product sales experience
- Ability to travel
- Considerable knowledge of product marketing, client service issues, and organization operations
- Excellent marketing and business development/sales skills
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills
- Ability to creatively resolve complex problems with general guidance
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills
**Primary Location:** United States
**Shift:** 1st - Daytime
**Average Hours Per Week:** 40
**Requisition ID:** 190017911
**Other Locations:** Florida
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Associated topics: analyst, area sales, b2c, bi, business development, business growth, intelligence, mba, strategy, transaction
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.